Almonds and broccoli Salad
- 1 cup broccoli crowns
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon rock salt
- 1 onion chopped
- ⅓bowl dried cranberries or blueberries
- 10-15 almonds
- Chop the broccoli into pieces and any remaining stems into small pieces.
- In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, garlic, and salt. Add the broccoli, onions, and cranberries and toss it.
- Mix the almonds into the salad, reserving a few to sprinkle on top. Season to taste and serve.