Beetroot Garlic Soup
- 1 teaspoonoil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 diced beetroot
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- Saltto taste
- Black Pepper powder
- 2 tablespoonschopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups Water
- In a large pressure cooker, warm the oil and sauté the onions, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Add the Beetroot, sauté for about 1 minute until evenly coated and aromatic.
- Add water and the remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, increase the heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and simmer, mostly covered, take 3 whistles, wait for steam and then open to serve.