Broccoli Seeds Soup (Keto)
- 2 cups broccoli (chopped, stems and florets)
- 1 tablespoon (preferably cold pressed) olive oil
- 1 small yellow & red bell pepper(peeled and cut in quarters)
- 5-6 fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 5-6 mint/coriander leaves
- rock salt to taste
- black pepperto taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup Veg stock / chicken stock
- 2 teaspoon Seed mix
- ½ bowl shredded cheese
- Chop all things in fine small cut size
- In a large pressure cooker, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add in the onions and mint/coriander. Sauté until vegetables are soft and just beginning to brown, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, salt, and peppers for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add in the broccoli and stir to combine.
- Pour in the milk, and Veg/chicken stock and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or take 3 whistles.
- Remove from heat. Bled the soup to pureé to a smooth consistency.
- Add in the shredded cheese and stir until melted.