Mint and Coriander Juice
- 1/2 bowl of mint leaves
- 1/2 bowl of coriander leaves
- Lemon juice to taste
- Rock salt to taste
- 1 cup of drinking water
- Wash and blend in the coriander and mint leaves using 1/2 cup of water. Blend in until you get a smooth juice.
- Add rock salt, lemon juice and mix well.
- Add more water if required to dilute.
- Drink this juice without straining or else you lose all the good fibres.
- Drink the juice within 15 minutes of preparation or else it gets oxidised and you lose all the goodness of the juice.