Emmer and Barley both have scientific data supports its health benefits for diabetes, cholesterol and other conditions like obesity, heart disease, weight loss. Barley can rapidly improve people’s health by reducing blood sugar levels and the risk for diabetes. The secret lies in the special mixture of dietary fibres found in barley, which can also help reduce people’s appetite and risk for cardiovascular disease. Dietary fibres from barley kernel generate an increase of the gut bacteria Prevotella copri, which have a direct regulatory effect on blood sugar levels and help decrease the proportion of a type of gut bacteria that is considered unhealthy. Barley is high in a specific type of soluble fibre called beta glucans. In fact, it has more beta glucan fiber than any other grain. It slows glucose absorption, helping maintain blood sugar levels. Another benefit of beta glucans is the lowering of total and LDL cholesterol. Barley is rich in magnesium, copper and other trace minerals. Adding the richness of Emmer and Barley to your daily diet is a smart choice. It can be called a Superfood on its own due to the nutritional properties. It will keep your Inside happy by taking care of your gut health too.
Weight Management Emmer Wheat Barley Daliya – 500gm
- 5.00 ratings
- (1 customer review)
Emmer and Barley both have scientific data supports its health benefits for diabetes, cholesterol and other conditions like obesity, heart disease, weight loss. Barley can rapidly improve people’s health by reducing blood sugar levels and the risk for diabetes.
Why adding EWB Daliya to your Breakfast is a Smart Choice?
You might already know why daliya (Indian Porridge) is among the healthiest Indian Foods. But there are more reasons to add to this and make Our EWB daliya your daily food habit.
Being a combination of two Wonder Grains –
EMMER + BARLEY = COMPLETE MEAL!
SECRET TO YOUR HEALTH LIES IN CHOSING THE RIGHT BLEND OF GRAIN AND DIETARY FIBRE.
Emmer and Barley both have scientific data supporting its health benefits for Diabetes, cholesterol and other conditions like obesity, heart disease, weight loss. Adding the richness of Emmer and Barley to your daily diet is a smart choice. It can be called a Superfood on its own due to the nutritional properties.
It will keep your Inside happy by taking care of your gut health too!
Did you know the 9 amazing benefits of EWB daliya?
- Low glycaemic index, slow release of sugar will help manage blood sugar levels
- High protein helps build muscle mass
- High protein helps in reducing hunger hormone Ghrelin
- Keeps you full for longer
- High fibre helps in relieving constipation
- Low in calories help in weight loss
- Among all grains, Beta glucan being highest in Barley keeps the Gut healthy
- Improves metabolism there by helping in weight management
- Rich in healthy nutrients like magnesium, copper, B vitamins and other trace minerals
WHY OUR EWB DAILYA?
- Low Glycaemic Index – Due to natural properties of Emmer and Barley, this daliya is low in Glycemic Index, leading to slow and sustained release of sugar in body. Helps in diabetes and controls appetite leading to weight loss..
- Non toxic low Gluten of Emmer – It has gluten which is easy on your body, avoiding Inflammation, digestive problems normally caused by Genetically Modified general Wheat.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin carotenoids – Are naturally high compared to other bread wheat verities helps in taking care of Eye health and reduces the risk of eye issues.
- Ancient Grain Emmer – It is Packed with the GOODNESS of Ancient Health , untouched by genetic tinkering, and an Heirloom variety.
- Prebiotics – Natural goodness of prebiotics present in whole grain helpful in Gut Health.
- Beta-Glucan – Barley has more beta glucan fibre than any other grain, helps reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides helping in reducing risk of heart disease and diabetics problems
- Dietary fibre in barley generate increase of gut bacteria Pryotella Copri, having direct regulatory effect on blood sugar levels, improves metabolism, it also reduces people’s appetite resulting in weight loss.
Barley Increases Insulin Sensitivity and reduces Inflammation which is considered the root cause of all problems in today’s world.
Barley is rich in magnesium, copper and other trace minerals
- Behall KM, Scholfield DJ, Hallfrisch J. Diets containing barley significantly reduce lipids in mildly hypercholesterolemic men and women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Nov;80(5):1185-93. 2004.
- Delaney B, Nicolosi RJ, Wilson TA et al. Beta-glucan fractions from barley and oats are similarly antiatherogenic in hypercholesterolemic Syrian golden hamsters. J Nutr; 2003 Feb 133(2):468-75. 2003.
- Bansal HC, Strivastava KN, Eggum BO, Mehta SL. Nutritional evaluation of high protein genotypes of barley. J Sci Food Agric 1977 Feb;28(2):157-60. 1977.
- Thorup, Anne Cathrine et al. “Ancient Wheat Diet Delays Diabetes Development in a Type 2 Diabetes Animal Model.” The review of diabetic studies : RDS vol. 11,3-4 (2014): 245-57.
- Yenagi, N & Hanchinal, R & Patil, C & Koppikar, V & Halagi, M. (2001). Glycemic and lipiclemic response to dicoccum wheat (Triticum dicoccum) in the diet of diabetic patients. 21.
- Dhanavath, S. and Prasada Rao, U. (2017), Nutritional and Nutraceutical Properties of Triticum dicoccum Wheat and Its Health Benefits: An Overview. Journal of Food Science, 82: 2243-2250.