KO-Imunita Herbal Tea – 100gm
- 4.91 ratings
- (11 customer reviews)
- Get 40% Discount on cart item
Coupon Code: WELLBEING40
We take the pride in bringing to you specially designed premium blend of tea which is scientifically formulated to manage and support immune system effectively. Based on Conventional medicine and Modern Scientific Research and formulated at Da Ravinto Healthcare, it shows myriad health benefits like tackling anything from common cold, flu to respiratory problems.
Best time to Enjoy the tea: Consume twice daily any time of the day
Why Da Ravinto’s Ko-Imunita Tea?
We take the pride in bringing to you specially designed premium blend of tea which is scientifically formulated to manage and support immune system effectively. Based on Conventional medicine and Modern Scientific Research and formulated at Da Ravinto Healthcare, it shows myriad health benefits like tackling anything from common cold, flu to respiratory problems. Our unique formula is palatable in taste and has unmatched quality and greater bio availability. To reap long-term health advantages, Swap out your sugary caffeinated teas with our sugar free, caffeine free and dairy free tea.
Why Da Ravinto’s Ko-Imunita Tea?
- Unique formula by experts
- Palatable taste for ease of consumption
- Easy and safe on the body
- Healthiest GRAS food combination
- Greater bioavalability
- Lab tested for safety standards
- No additives or preservatives
Benefits of taking our Ko-Imunita Tea?
- Immunity Booster
- Supports respiratory health
- Natural Adaptogen
- Helps in relieving allergy
- Good source of antioxidants
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Clear toxins from body
- Has Best Anti-inflammatory action
- Relive Cough Cold and Sore Throat
- Therapeutic and preventive value against infection
How to Brew Our Tea?
- Take 200 ml of water in a pan and bring it to boil
- Switch off the flame and add 1 teaspoon of the tea
- Mix it and cover the lid and let it steep for 5-6 minutes
- Strain the ingredients and enjoy the tea hot or cold
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – Glycyrrhizin, an active component of liquorice roots, was the most active in inhibiting replication of the SARS-associated virus. In another article, liquorice which has the components of glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhetic acid, liquiritin and isoliquiritin can be used to neutralize the activeness of covid-19 and it can be used as an antiviral drug.
- Withania somnifera – Ancient medicinal herb, has been used to ward of many illnesses. Studies show Immunomodulatory, antioxidant, improves host immunity through the modulation of key targets relevant to coronavirus. A collaborative research study by IIT Delhi and AIST, Japan has recently discovered that Withania somnifera may hold an efficient anti-COVID-19 drug to combating Corona Virus.
- Hibiscus sabdariffa – Apart from many commonly known health benefits, Hibiscus sabdariffa and Its Bioactive Constituents Exhibit Antiviral Activity.
- Ocimum Sanctum – It been used from ancient times to strengthen immune system. Modern research has revealed that it has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal activity. Increases natural killer and t-helper cells in healthy adults and improves immune response to viral infections.
- Cinnamomum verum – contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants that have been shown to reduce oxidative stress through the inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase.
- Cymbopogon citratus – contains the inflammation-fighting compounds chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin, It boosts the immune system of the body and prevents effects from any harmful foreign invasion.
- Foeniculum vulgare – A Medicinal Herb – including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antifungal, antibacterial, antinociceptive, anti-inflammatory and antiviral activities.*Medicinal Plant Research. 4. 10.5376/mpr.2014.04.0006.
- Citrus aurantium – Your body doesn’t produce or store vitamin C, it’s important to include vitamin C in daily diet. The peel of this is a rich source of flavanones and polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) that rarely occur in other plants.
*Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2006 Jan;70(1):178-92.