Nindra – 100gm
- 5.00 ratings
- (2 customer reviews)
- 10% Discount on 1 cart item
- 15% Discount on 2 cart item
- 20% Discount on 3 or more cart item
We take the pride in bringing to you specially designed premium blend of tea which is scientifically formulated to manage sound restorative sleep. . Based on Conventional medicine and Modern Scientific Research and formulated at Da Ravinto Healthcare, it shows myriad health benefits .
Best time to Enjoy the tea : 45 – 60 minutes before bed time.
Why Da Ravinto’s Nindra?
Treat yourself to the taste of “Golden Cup” tea and dip into the serenity and calmness of Sleep*
We take the pride in bringing to you specially designed premium blend of tea which is scientifically formulated to manage sound restorative sleep. . Based on Conventional medicine and Modern Scientific Research and formulated at Da Ravinto Healthcare, it shows myriad health benefits . Our unique formula is palatable in taste and has unmatched quality and greater bio availability. Replace your sugary caffeinated teas with our sugar free, caffeine free and dairy free tea to de-stress and feel good. Add one cup and clear the path to sleep – give in to the dreamy world and let the body relax.
Why Da Ravinto’s Nindra?
- Unique formula by experts
- Palatable taste for ease of consumption
- Greater bioavalability
- Healthiest GRAS food combination
- Lab tested for safety standards
- No additives or preservatives
Benefits of taking our Nindra
- Sense of calmness and serenity
- Promotes deep restorative sleep
- Quality of sleep improved
- Promotes rapid onset of sleep
- Anti-depressant and anti-stress
- Improves mood by balancing hormones
- Regulates cortisol levels
- Soothe relax muscles and nerves
- Remove toxins
- Relieves headaches and body pain
How to Brew Our Tea?
- Take 200 ml of water in a pan and bring it to boil
- Switch off the flame and add 1 teaspoon of the tea
- Mix it and cover the lid and let it steep for 5-6 minutes
- Strain the ingredients and enjoy the tea hot or cold
- Matricaria chamomilla & Lavandula angustifolia are “Nervines” herbs that support the nervous system. Nervines are nerve tonics, calming herbs that are mildly relaxing without the overtly suppressant effects of sedatives. This type of herb restores emotional balance and nourishes the nerves and nervous system.
- Matricaria chamomilla – helps to naturally increase melatonin levels in your body. Melatonin is known as Sleep hormone, it plays an important role in regulating our circadian rhythm – our body clock – and this rhythm controls aspects of our body’s hormone release, temperature and sleeping pattern. Plus, it can help relieve tension by soothing muscle aches and headaches often associated with stress and anxiety.
- Lavandula angustifolia – is a great ally to have when you are having sleepless nights. It is filled with linalool, a substance known for its sedative effects on the nervous system. It interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity, reducing agitation, anger, aggression, and restlessness.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – Glabrol is the flavonoid-rich fraction of Glycyrrhiza glabra. Glabrol increases sleep duration and decreases sleep latency in a dose-dependent manner and increases the amount of non-rapid eye movement sleep.
- Cymbopogon citratus – is used since time immemorial as a natural remedy in promoting sleep, easing pain and boosting immunity.
- Ocimum sanctum – has adaptogenic nature and helps in reducing stress and anxiety.