PCOS Tea – 100gm
- 10% Discount on 1 cart item
- 15% Discount on 2 cart item
- 20% Discount on 3 or more cart item
We take pride in bringing to you Specially designed tea for PCOS by our team of industry experts. Clinically proven premium blend of tea is palatable in taste to soothe your tongue.
Best time to Enjoy the Tea : Consume it once daily before bedtime.
Why Da Ravinto’s PCOS Tea?
We take pride in bringing to you Specially designed tea for PCOS by our team of industry experts. Clinically proven premium blend of tea is palatable in taste to soothe your tongue. Unmatched quality & Greater bioavailability helps in nourishing and balancing female hormones and manages to decrease the PCOS symptoms like irregular cycles, weight, acne, and stress in women. Add it to your daily routine and see the long term results without any extra efforts.
Why Da Ravinto’s PCOS Tea?
- Unique formula by experts
- Palatable taste for ease of consumption
- Easy and safe on the body
- Greater bioavailability
- Lab tested for safety standards
- No additives or preservatives
Benefits of taking our PCOS Tea
- Regulates menstrual cycles
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Decreases cramping and bloating
- Supports and balances female hormones
- Regulates blood sugars
- Decreases pain, headaches and stress
- Manages weight due to insulin resistance
- Decreases acne, hair fall, body hair growth
How to Brew Our Tea?
- Take 200 ml of water in a pan and bring it to boil
- Switch off the flame and add 1 teaspoon of the tea
- Mix it and cover the lid and let it steep for 5-6 minutes
- Strain the ingredients and enjoy the tea hot or cold
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – helps normalize elevated testosterone by several mechanisms including reducing the synthesis of testosterone and blocking the dehydrogenase enzymes that help synthesize it, blocking 5α-reductase enzymes that convert testosterone to the more active dihydrotestosterone, enhancing the metabolism of testosterone; and reducing cellular response to testosterone at testosterone receptors.
- Saraca indica – one of the most ancient and sacred trees found all over India, regularises menstrual cycles in PCOS.
- Asparagus racemosus – it is considered a female tonic. In spite of being a rejuvenating ingredient, it is beneficial in female infertility, as it increases libido, cures inflammation of sexual organs and even moistens dry tissues of the sexual organs, enhances folliculogenesis and ovulation, prepares the womb for conception, prevents miscarriage.
- Symplocus racemosus – is a traditional medicine used by Ayurvedic practitioners. It increases the levels of female hormones and reduces the levels of male hormones in the female body. This helps in the maturation and release of eggs which otherwise gets compromised due to hormonal imbalance and reduces the symptoms of PCOS.
- Phyllanthus emblica – is a fruit that helps at controlling blood sugar levels and improving fertility in women, regulates menstrual cycle and causes hormonal balance. It also fights against the negative effects of PCOS like obesity, unwanted hair growth . Amla is also rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, flushes out the toxins in the body and thus, aids in weight reduction.
- Withania somnifera – is deemed an “adaptogen,” an herb that protects the body from stress. Has anti-androgenic effects by reducing increased testosterone level and preventing ovarian dysfunction.
- Hibiscus sabdariffa – is an antioxidant, rich in anthocyanin, rich in organic acids, minerals, amino acids, carotene and vitamin C. Acts as hyperlipidemic helping in weight loss and improves blood sugars.
- Mentha arvensis – has anti androgenic effects which helps in balancing hormones in PCOS and also has anti-inflammatory properties and improves ovulation.